Meaningful Conversation Cards
Holstee® Reflection Cards are a fun way to spark meaningful conversations and deepen relationships with the people in your life. Every deck includes 100+ thought-provoking questions centered around mindful themes like Adventure, Creativity, and Resilience. Perfect to use with friends, family, and coworkers.
The Perfect Question is Always On Hand
Holstee® researched, brainstormed, and tested hundreds of options to arrive at the 104 questions included in the deck. The final questions were chosen based on their potential to inspire stories, emotions, and a sense of connectedness.
Each card has two questions on it — an icebreaker to keep things light and fun, and a deeper question for digging into the good stuff.
No matter what card you pull or who you are with, you’ve always got a great question to ask.
When to Use Your Reflection Cards
- With friends: Dinner parties, road trips, picnics, brunches, camping trips — there is never a bad moment to start a meaningful conversation that will leave you feeling better connected with friends old and new.
- With family: Learn more about your parents, siblings, and relatives in two minutes than you did in two years. Best for ages 10 and up.
- With co-workers: A tool to help you get beyond typical water cooler talk and build relationships with your team. Great for company off-sites or as an ice-breaker before meetings.
- With a partner: Whether you're on your 1st date or celebrating your 51st anniversary, these questions can help you discover and share new things about each other.
- With a journal: Bring a deeper level of introspection to your next journal entry. These questions are perfect writing prompts and a wonderful way to get to know yourself better.
Beautiful, Abstract, and Fun
Each card has a unique, abstract design, representing the adventures, stories, and ideas that make us who we are. Together, the cards make a single, connected piece of art — a reminder that we are united in our differences.
Informed by Mindfulness and Positive Psychology
Covering topics such as Kinship, Gratitude, and Compassion, the cards tackle all of Holstee's Themes — informed by research into the science of mindfulness and positive psychology. The cards are color-coded so you can guide the conversation or self-reflection however you feel.
Each deck also includes some gameplay suggestions to help you get started!
Quality & Sustainability
The cards are printed with the world's leading playing card producers, the United States Playing Card Company based in Kentucky, USA. They have been perfecting the quality of their cards since they started printing in 1867 and produce some the best quality cards in the world including Bicycle®, "Bee"®, Aviator®, and Hoyle® playing cards.
After reviewing samples from other vendors, Holstee® chose USPC for their print quality and their dedication to minimizing the environmental effects of production.
Holstee® Reflection Cards are crafted from sustainably-forested paper, starch-based laminating glue and vegetable-based printing inks. At the end of their long life, the cards are also recyclable.